Cheapest travel destinations
Over the last years, everyone has been feeling the recession. Unfortunately, one of the aspects that are affected is traveling. The best thing to do is plan ahead and be smart. If you follow this advice you can get the value for your money. In 2012 there are several destinations that are offering cheap travel such as:
• Cities in the Northeast of America like New York and Boston are the best places to go for those with a budget. There are bus companies that offer connecting stops to the major cities. If you are lucky you can get a dollar ticket. These city centers can be explored by foot which is another reason to go.
• The country of Japan has undergone a natural disaster since last year so traveling to this place can make a lot of sense especially related to the financial aspect. Compared to other capital cities, the attractions and accommodations are said to be affordable. Almost all attractions are free or would require cheap entrance fees.
• Porto in Portugal is seriously offering the best deal. There are a lot of cheap flights going to this lovely town. There are inns that offer stunning views of the river.
• You can get around on the pony through the mountains and craft markets in Lesotho. This South African nation is much cheaper compared to its neighboring cities and towns. If you love the outdoors, you will truly enjoy the landscape that this country offers.
• If you want an Amazon cruise that is half the price then deal with the people from Iquitos Peru. There are a lot of tour operators that could customize your trip to the biggest city in the world that can’t be accessed by road. There are a lot of fishing spots and wildlife adventure that you can enjoy.
• Another great city to visit is San Francisco. There are small hotels that only cost less than a hundred dollars. In terms of food, you can find small restaurants that offer great food at a very reasonable price. There is also quite a number of free activities that you can do.
Destination photo 1: Johan Fuentes, Destination photo 2: ppaladin123, Destination photo 3: babydinosaur, Destination photo 4: aidtoartisans, Destination photo 5: Roderick Eime, Destination photo 6: wallyg,